Since 2001, we have completed countless jobs in many areas. We have translated documents related to a variety of different machinery, devices, apparatus, instruments, and other equipment. Here are some of the manufacturers we are proud to have worked with. (To learn more about a company, click More close to its name.)
- ABB ABB (http://www.abb.com/) is a global leader in power and automation technologies that enable utility and industry customers to improve their performance while lowering environmental impact.
We have translated a great number of documents (installation manuals, operating instructions, service manuals, specifications manuals, etc.) concerning the following equipment produced by this company: motors, induction motors for hazardous atmospheres, motors and generators for hazardous areas, actuators, cable accessories, circuit breakers, switches and disconnectors, industrial plugs and sockets, oil and gas equipment, natural gas measurement and automation, flow measurement products, temperature measurement products, process automation, programmable logic controllers, controllers, pressure transmitters, sensors, switchgear parts, bushings, synchronous motors.
- Adidas Adidas AG (http://www.adidas.com/com/homepage.asp, http://www.adidas.com/com/homepage.asp) is a major sports apparel manufacturer. As well as sports footwear, the company also produces bags, shirts, watches, eyewear and other sports and clothing related items. The company is the largest sportswear manufacturer in Europe and the second biggest sportswear manufacturer in the world.
We have translated product catalogues, pricelists, operation and maintenance instructions for the following types of sports apparel produced by Adidas: sports footwear, bags, shirts, watches, eyewear, and other sports and clothing-related goods.
- Air Dale Air Dale Compressors Inc. (http://airdalecompressors.com/) represents CompAir/LeRoi compressors as their primary line of industrial electric motor driven compressors.
We translated many installation manuals and operating Instructions on the following equipment produced by this company: industrial air compressors, air dryers, parts for compressors.
- Air Products Air Products and Controls Inc. (http://www.ap-c.com/) is a leading manufacturer of duct smoke detectors and accessories, specialty controls, low voltage relays, control relays, power supplies, PCB mounting and enclosure options. These innovative top quality products are found nationwide in HVAC, life safety, building automation, system integration, security and lighting applications.
We have translated installation and maintenance guides for the following equipment produced by this company: duct smoke detectors and accessories, control devices, low voltage relays, control relays, power supplies, PCB mounting and enclosure options.
Also, we translated new products presentations, Code of Conduct for Employees, design and project management documents, inspections and safety audit reports, process optimization, testing and analysis, training and consultancy, diversity training slide presentation, participant workbook, datasheets.
- AMD Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (AMD) (http://www.amd.com/us/Pages/AMDHomePage.aspx, http://www.amd.com/us/Pages/AMDHomePage.aspx) is an American multinational semiconductor company based in Sunnyvale, California that develops computer processors and related technologies for commercial and consumer markets.
AMD is the second-largest global supplier of microprocessors based on the x86 architecture and also one of the largest suppliers of graphics processing units.
We have translated many installation manuals, operating instructions, service manuals, specifications manuals, and other documentation on the following equipment produced by this company:
Microprocessors, embedded processors, graphics processors for servers, workstations and personal computers, and processor technologies for handheld devices, digital television, automobiles, game consoles, and other embedded systems applications.
Also, we translated customer surveys, web-site content.
- APC Schneider Electric’s Critical Power and Cooling Services Business Unit, formerly known as American Power Conversion Corporation (http://www.apc.com/index.cfm, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/APC_by_Schneider_Electric), is a manufacturer of uninterruptible power supplies, electronics peripherals and data center products. Today, the Company focuses its efforts on four application areas:
Home/Home Office, Business Networks, Access Provider Networks, Data Centers and Facilities.
We have translated installation and maintenance guides for the following equipment produced by this company: uninterruptible power supplies, electronics peripherals and data center products.
- Aptech Aptech Limited (http://www.aptech-worldwide.com/pages/about-us/aboutus_aboutaptechworldwide.html) is a global retail & corporate training solutions provider headquartered in Mumbai, India, with a presence across 5 continents. The company initiated its IT training business in 1986. Since then, Aptech Limited has trained over 5 million students.
We have translated documents concerning Building Dynamic Web Sites for this company.
- Bently Nevada The Bently Nevada (http://www.ge-energy.com/prod_serv/products/oc/en/bently_nevada.htm, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bently_Nevada) name has been synonymous with machinery protection and condition monitoring for over 50 years. This experience translates into leadership for advanced, high-quality machinery monitoring solutions for optimum plant safety, uptime and efficiency.
We have translated a variety of installation manuals, operating Instructions, service manuals, specifications manuals, and other documentation on the following equipment produced by this company: gas turbines, gas turbine inlet systems, steam turbines, steam condensers, centrifugal pumps, heat exchangers, valves, capacitors, generators, motors, transformers, transformer service equipment, instrument transformers, metering, optimization and control, performance and optimization software, metering systems, sensors and transducers, substation automation products, utility software.
- Beurer Beurer (http://www.beurer.com/web/en/about_us/history/history.php), the medium-sized family-run company, founded in Ulm, Germany, in 1919 and specializing in electric blankets and heating pads, has continuously been expanding its product portfolio since the mid-1980s. Today this portfolio encompasses over 120 products, including the new nebulizers, blood sugar measuring units, blood pressure instruments, fever thermometers, electric blankets, bathroom and kitchen scales, footbaths and nebulizers, as well as pulse watches. After all, the primary company principle states that long-term success can only be safeguarded through innovation and unyielding occupation of new product fields.
We have translated many user guides and operating instructions on the following equipment produced by this company: blood sugar measuring units, blood pressure instruments, fever thermometers, electric blankets, bathroom and kitchen scales, footbaths and nebulizers, pulse watches, heart rate monitors, speedboxes, weight management devices, abdominal muscle belts, and other sports and clothing-related goods.
- Bosch Robert Bosch GmbH (http://www.bosch.com/content/language2/html/index.htm, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Bosch_GmbH) is a technology-based corporation which was founded by Robert Bosch in Stuttgart, Germany in 1886. Robert Bosch GmbH is the world’s largest supplier of automobile components, and has business relationships with virtually every automobile company in the world. The headquarters of Bosch is in Gerlingen, near Stuttgart. Franz Fehrenbach became chairman on July 1, 2003. The Bosch Group comprises more than 275 subsidiary companies.
We have translated lots of installation manuals, operating instructions, service manuals, specifications manuals, and other documentation on the following equipment produced by this company: automobile components, brake systems, batteries, air filters, vehicle testing systems, household appliances, power tools.
- Cinetic Landis Cinetic Landis (http://www.mta.org.uk/members-directory/126) designs, manufactures and provides full process and service support for a comprehensive range of grinding machines targeted at the global automotive and truck powertrain industries. Cinetic Landis manufactures a wide range of CNC controlled grinding machinery, specializing in equipment for processing crankshafts, camshafts and transmission components for the world’s automotive suppliers. They supply single machines or specific turnkey production lines.
We have translated many operator’s manuals for the grinding machines produced by this company.
- CNH CNH Global N.V. (http://www.cnh.com/wps/portal/cnhportal/cnh.com/europe, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CNH_(company)) is a global, full line company operating in both the agricultural and construction equipment industries. CNH’s scope includes integrated engineering, manufacturing, marketing and distribution of equipment on five continents. CNH’s operations are organized into three main business segments: agricultural equipment, construction equipment and financial services.
We have translated many operating and maintenance instructions, service manuals, specifications manuals, and other documentation on the following equipment produced by this company: tractors, combines, hay tools, seeders, forklifts, mini-excavators, loaders.
- Continental AG Continental AG (http://www.conti-online.com/generator/www/com/en/continental/portal/general/home/index_en.html, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Continental_AG), internally often called Conti for short, is a worldwide leading manufacturer of tires, brake systems, vehicle stability control systems, engine injection systems, tachographs and other parts for the automotive and transport industries. The company is based in Hanover, Germany.
We have translated a great number of documents (operating and maintenance instructions, service manuals, specifications manuals, etc.) concerning the following equipment produced by this company: automotive components, tyres, brake systems, engine injection systems, batteries, air filters, vehicle testing systems, and many other units and devices.
- Danfoss The Danfoss Group (http://www.danfoss.com/, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Danfoss) is a global producer of components and solutions for Refrigeration & Air Conditioning, Heating & Water, and Motion Controls. Danfoss was founded in 1933 by Mads Clausen, and is today almost entirely owned by The Bitten and Mads Clausen Foundation. Danfoss produces approximately 250,000 items daily in more than 50 factories located in 20 countries, and its sales network consists of more than 110 sales companies and 100 agents and distributors.
We have translated many installation manuals, operating instructions, service manuals, specifications manuals, and other documentation on the following equipment produced by this company:
compressors, pressure controls and thermostats, valves, pressure and temperature regulators, motor starters, electronic controls (sensors, transmitters), district heating substations, thermostats, floor heating systems, valves and flow control solutions, water pumps, and many other units.
- Dell Dell Inc. (http://content.dell.com, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dell) is a multinational information technology corporation based in Round Rock, Texas, United States, which develops, sells and supports computers and related products and services. The company is one of the largest technological corporations in the world.
We have implemented some jobs concerning their web site content. Also, we have translated user’s guides, operating instructions and other documentation on the following equipment: laptops, desktops, computer components, servers, workstations.
- Epson The Seiko Epson Corporation (http://www.epson.com/, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seiko_Epson), more commonly known around the world as Epson, is a Japanese technology company and one of the world’s largest manufacturers of computer printers, information and imaging related equipment.
We have translated many user’s guides, operating instructions and other documentation on the following equipment: printers, projectors, scanners, accessories and parts.
- ERBE ERBE (http://www.erbe-usa.com/) is the famous world’s leading company manufacturing Electrosurgical Equipment, such as Electrosurgical Generators, Argon Plasma Coagulation units, Cryosurgery Units, Lavage Pumps, and the latest in water-jet technology, the Helix Hydro-Jet™, to top medical professionals in Gastrointestinal suites and Operating Rooms.
We have translated operating manuals for a few units and devices.
- Fluke Networks Fluke Networks (http://www.flukenetworks.com/fnet/en-us/default) offers network professionals solutions which span network deployment, network performance management and troubleshooting, as well as security and performance monitoring. Fluke Networks provides innovative solutions for the installation and certification, testing, monitoring and analysis of copper, fiber and wireless networks used by enterprises and telecommunications carriers. The company’s award-winning solutions provide network installers, owners, and maintainers with superior vision, combining speed, accuracy and ease of use in order to optimize network performance.
- General Electric GE (http://www.geoilandgas.com/businesses/ge_oilandgas/en/about/index.htm, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_Electric) is a provider of advanced technology equipment and services for all segments of the oil and gas industry, from drilling and production, liquefied natural gas (LNG), pipelines and storage to industrial power generation, refining and petrochemicals. GE also provides pipeline integrity solutions, including inspection and data management. The GE Oil & Gas team leverages technological innovation from other GE businesses, such as Aviation and Healthcare, to continuously improve oil and gas industry performance and productivity.
We have translated many installation manuals, operating instructions, service manuals, specifications manuals, and other documentation on the following equipment produced by this company: gas turbines, gas turbine inlet systems, steam turbines, steam condensers, compressors, motors, actuators, cable accessories, circuit breakers, switches and disconnectors, process automation, programmable logic controllers, centrifugal pumps, heat exchangers, valves, capacitors, generators, motors, transformers, transformer service equipment, instrument transformers, metering systems, optimization and control devices, sensors and transducers, substation automation products, instrumentation, and many other units and devices.
- Getinge GETINGE Group (http://www.getinge.com/home.aspx?m1=115028240976§ionID=115028240976&languageID=1&titleCountryID=204) is a leading global provider of products and systems that contribute to quality enhancement and cost efficiency within healthcare and life sciences, operating under the three brands of ArjoHuntleigh, GETINGE and MAQUET. ArjoHuntleigh focuses on patient mobility and wound management solutions. GETINGE provides solutions for infection control within healthcare and contamination prevention within life sciences. MAQUET specializes in solutions, therapies and products for surgical interventions and intensive care.
We have translated many texts (operating and maintenance instructions, service manuals, specifications manuals, etc.) concerning the following devices and materials produced by this company: blood sugar measuring units, blood pressure instruments, fever thermometers, electric blankets, footbaths and nebulizers, pulse watches, products for infection control and contamination prevention, materials used in the care of patients, products used in production and quality control of pharmaceuticals and medical devices, equipment for decontamination and sterilization, as well as many other units and devices.
- Hager The Hager Group (http://www.hagergroup.net/) is a leading supplier of solutions and services for electrotechnical installation in residential and commercial buildings as well as for industrial applications.
We have translated many installation manuals, operating and maintenance instructions, service manuals, specifications manuals, and other documentation on the following equipment produced by this company: power management systems, cable management, room connection systems, wiring accessories, safety and security technology (alarm systems, smoke detectors, motion detectors).
- Harris Interactive Harris Interactive (http://www.harrisinteractive.com/Products.aspx, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harris_Interactive) is one of the world’s leading custom market research firms, leveraging research, technology, and business acumen to transform relevant insight into actionable foresight. Known widely for the Harris Poll® and for pioneering innovative research methodologies, Harris offers expertise in a wide range of industries including healthcare, technology, public affairs, energy, telecommunications, financial services, insurance, media, retail, restaurant, and consumer package goods.
We have translated a number of surveys, polls, and other research products concerning a wide range of industries including healthcare, technology, energy, telecommunications, financial services, insurance, and consumer package goods: custom research products, specialized studies for a variety of issues and industries, and many other surveys.
- HM Prison Her Majesty’s Prisons (http://www.hmprisonservice.gov.uk/prisoninformation/, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HM_Prison) is the name given to prisons in the United Kingdom, Australia and Barbados. The title makes up part of the name of individual prisons and is usually abbreviated to HM Prison or HMP. HM Prisons are administered by a number of prison services throughout the United Kingdom.
- IBM International Business Machines (IBM) (http://www.ibm.com/us/en/sandbox/ver2/, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IBM) is an American multinational technology and consulting firm. IBM manufactures and sells computer hardware and software, and it offers infrastructure, hosting and consulting services in areas ranging from mainframe computers to nanotechnology.
The company was founded in 1911. In 2010, IBM was ranked the 20th largest firm in the U.S. IBM holds more patents than any other U.S.-based technology company and has nine research laboratories worldwide.
- Icon Fitness Icon Health & Fitness (http://www.iconfitness.com/about/history) has been the innovation leader in the fitness industry since 1977. ICON’s “first in fitness” mission has resulted in state-of-the-art equipment for more than three decades. No other company provides a more complete range of products, including treadmills, Incline Trainers®, elliptical machines, stationary bikes, home gyms, weight benches, yoga and Pilates equipment, hand-held exercise and performance apparel.
Pushing the innovation envelope contributes to their success every year — the company holds nearly 223 issued patents and 107 patents pending. Knowing consumers want to “fit fitness into their home”; ICON invented the Space Saver folding feature for treadmills and ellipticals.
- Kavo Dental Kavo Dental (http://kavodental.com/Default.aspx?navid=2&oid=002&lid=en) was founded in 1909 by Alois Kaltenbach in Berlin-Steglitz and soon developed into one of the market leaders in the dental sector. Now their products include treatment instruments, turbines, handpieces, preventative and surgical instruments, laser treatment, MICROdentistry and much more. The company also offers workplaces and furniture.
- LEGO LEGO (http://www.lego.com/en-us/Default.aspx, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lego) is a line of construction toys manufactured by the Lego Group, a privately held company based in Billund, Denmark. The company’s flagship product, Lego, consists of colorful interlocking plastic bricks and an accompanying array of gears, minifigures and various other parts. Lego bricks can be assembled and connected in many ways to construct such objects as vehicles, buildings, and even working robots. Anything constructed can then be taken apart again, and the pieces used to make other objects. The toys were originally designed in the 1940s in Europe and have achieved an international appeal, with an extensive subculture that supports Lego movies, games, video games, competitions, and four Lego themed amusement parks.
- Lenovo Lenovo Group Limited (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lenovo) is a Chinese multinational computer technology corporation that develops, manufactures and markets desktops and notebook personal computers, workstations, servers, storage drives, IT management software, and related services. Lenovo acquired the former IBM PC Company Division, which marketed the ThinkPad line of notebook PCs, in 2005 for approximately $1.75 billion. The company offers many laptops, desktops and netbooks for all your computing needs.
- LifeScan For more than two decades, LifeScan, Inc. (http://www.lifescan.com/company/about/, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LifeScan) has been committed to improving the quality of life for people with diabetes. At LifeScan, they truly believe that caring makes the difference. Over the years, the OneTouch® Systems have become a brand recommended by doctors, pharmacists and diabetes educators. Every day, more than three million people depend on their products for simple testing and accurate results.
- Mazda Mazda Motor Corporation (http://www.mazda.com/profile/, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mazda) is a Japanese automotive manufacturer based in Fuchū, Aki District, Hiroshima Prefecture, Japan. In 2007, Mazda produced almost 1.3 million vehicles for global sales. The majority of these (nearly 1 million) were produced in the company’s Japanese plants, with the remainder coming from a variety of other plants worldwide.
- Mercury Marine Mercury Marine (http://www.mercurymarine.com/about/, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mercury_Marine), founded in 1939, is a division of Brunswick of Lake Forest, Illinois, in the United States. Mercury provides engines for private, commercial and government sales. Mercury also has its own line of very successful racing engines tailored for power and speed. The company’s primary business is outboard motors. Mercury Outboards, 30 Hp and less, are made by Tohatsu in Japan. Mercury also manufactures some larger size engines in China. Mercury also manufactures engines over 75 hp in their Fond du Lac hub.
- Microsoft Microsoft Corporation (http://www.microsoft.com/about/en/us/default.aspx, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microsoft) is an American public multinational corporation headquartered in Redmond, Washington, USA that develops, manufactures, licenses, and supports a wide range of products and services predominantly related to computing through its various product divisions. Established on April 4, 1975 to develop and sell BASIC interpreters for the Altair 8800, Microsoft rose to dominate the home computer operating system market with MS-DOS in the mid-1980s, followed by the Microsoft Windows line of operating systems. Microsoft would also come to dominate the office suite market with Microsoft Office. The company has diversified in recent years into the video game industry with the Xbox and its successor, the Xbox 360 as well as into the consumer electronics and digital services market with Zune, MSN and the Windows Phone OS.
- Nissan Nissan Motor Company Ltd (http://www.nissan-global.com/EN/COMPANY/, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nissan), usually shortened to Nissan, is a multinational automaker headquartered in Japan. It was formerly a core member of the Nissan Group, but has become more independent after its restructuring under Carlos Ghosn (CEO). It formerly marketed vehicles under the “Datsun” brand name and is one of the largest car manufacturers in the world. As of 2011, the company’s global headquarters is located in Nishi-ku, Yokohama. In 1999, Nissan entered a two way alliance with Renault S.A. of France. The current market share of Nissan, along with Honda and Toyota, in American auto sales represent the largest of the automotive firms based in Asia that have been increasingly encroaching on the historically dominant US-based “Big Three” consisting of GM, Ford and Chrysler. In its home market, Nissan is the third largest car manufacturer, with Honda being second by a small margin of 2,000 units and Toyota in a very dominant first.
- Nokia Nokia (http://www.nokia.com/about-nokia/company/vision-and-strategy, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nokia) is a Finnish multinational communications corporation that is headquartered in Keilaniemi, Espoo, a city neighboring Finland’s capital Helsinki. Nokia is engaged in the manufacturing of mobile devices and in converging Internet and communications industries, with over 132,000 employees in 120 countries, sales in more than 150 countries and global annual revenue of over €42 billion and operating profit of €2 billion as of 2010. It is the world’s largest manufacturer of mobile phones. Nokia produces mobile devices for every major market segment and protocol, including GSM, CDMA, and W-CDMA (UMTS). Nokia offers Internet services such as applications, games, music, maps, media and messaging through its Ovi platform. Nokia’s subsidiary Nokia Siemens Networks produces telecommunications network equipment, solutions and services. Nokia is also engaged in providing free digital map information and navigation services through its wholly owned subsidiary Navteq.
- Noritsu Noritsu America Corporation (http://www.noritsu.com/default.aspx, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noritsu) is the leading global provider of high quality digital imaging equipment and provider of photo printing solutions to the retail, professional , law enforcement, specialty and other print-intensive markets. With more than 58,000 installations in more than 180 countries, Noritsu has been at the forefront of innovation in the photo industry for nearly six decades, introducing revolutionary technologies and first to bring automated, continuous processing and photo printing equipment to the worldwide market. Noritsu continues to expand its line of award-winning imaging hardware and software products and solutions that offer consumers greater quality and choice in preserving their memories, while delivering high performance, flexibility and profit-making potential to Noritsu customers. Retailers can realize growth and profitability in the rapidly expanding social expression age.
- Nuovo Pignone Nuovo Pignone (http://www.gepower.com/businesses/ge_oilandgas/en/our_brands/nuovo_pignone.htm) is one of the industry’s major suppliers of turbomachinery, compressors, pumps, static equipment and metering systems. All of their products are backed by value added services including parts, repairs, upgrades, life extensions, contractual service agreements, intelligent monitoring and diagnostics and plant-wide extended scope service agreements to keep plants operating at peak performance. Their world-class application leadership experience includes equipment, design integration services, and full turnkey systems for: re-injection for enhanced oil recovery, gas gathering, pipeline transportation, LNG plant compression systems, refinery conversion units and process islands, processing plants (fertilizers, petrochemicals, plastics), industrial & municipal power generation.
- ProQuest ProQuest (http://www.proquest.co.uk/en-UK/aboutus/default.shtml, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ProQuest) creates indispensable research solutions that connect people and information. ProQuest connects people with vetted, reliable information. Key to serious research, the company has forged a 70-year reputation as a gateway to the world’s knowledge – from dissertations to governmental and cultural archives to news, in all its forms. Its role is essential to libraries and other organizations whose missions depend on the delivery of complete, trustworthy information. ProQuest’s massive information pool, built through partnerships with content creators, is navigated through technological innovations that enable users to quickly find just the right information. The company is currently rolling out the all-new ProQuest® platform, which moves beyond navigation to empower researchers to use, create, and share content—accelerating research productivity.
- Raymarine Raymarine (http://www.raymarine.com/Default.aspx?site=1§ion=2&page=4, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raymarine), the world leader in marine electronics develops and manufactures the most comprehensive range of electronic equipment for the recreational boating and light commercial marine markets marine radars deliver unmatched performance and ease-of-use. Designed for high performance and ease-of-use our award-winning products are available through a global network of dealers and distributors. The Raymarine product lines include radar, autopilots, GPS, chartplotters, instruments, fishfinders, communications, software and systems.
- SHL SHL (http://www.shl.com/default.aspx) provides workplace talent assessment solutions – including ability and personality tests, and psychometric assessments in more than 50 countries and in 30 languages. With more than 30 years’ experience of psychometric assessment, SHL’s people performance solutions solve business issues and ensure organizations have the right person in the right role at the right time.
- Siemens Siemens AG (http://www.siemens.com/about/en/, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siemens) is a German engineering conglomerate, the largest of its kind in Europe. Siemens has international headquarters located in Berlin, Munich and Erlangen. The company has three main business sectors: Industry, Energy, and Healthcare; with a total of 15 divisions. Worldwide Siemens and its subsidiaries employ approximately 420,800 people in nearly 190 countries and reported global revenue of 76.651 billion Euros for the year of 2009. Siemens AG is listed on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange, and has been listed on the New York Stock Exchange since March 12, 2001.
- Speedtronic Speedtronic (http://www.speedtronic.com/en/company-profile/about-us/) is a knowledgeable, customer focused company that will expand whilst maintaining flexibility to adapt to their customers’ needs. The company offers spare parts for many large corporations such as ABB, Bently Nevada, General Electric, Siemens, and many others. Also their services include repairs and training courses. Their deliveries are in accordance with Incoterms 2000. Their trading partners and distributors carry out an international presence of their multinational organization, where 36 people work at the moment – worldwide. They speak several languages; Dutch, English, German, French, Spanish, Arabic and Indian languages.
- Suzuki Suzuki Motor Corporation (http://www.globalsuzuki.com/corp_info/index.html, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suzuki) is a Japanese multinational corporation headquartered in Hamamatsu, Japan that specializes in manufacturing compact automobiles and 4×4 vehicles, a full range of motorcycles, all-terrain vehicles (ATVs), outboard marine engines, wheelchairs and a variety of other small internal combustion engines. Suzuki is Japan’s 4th largest automobile manufacturer after Toyota, Honda, Nissan and the 9th largest automobile manufacturer in the world by production volume, employs over 45,000 people, has 35 main production facilities in 23 countries and 133 distributors in 192 countries. According to statistics from the Japan Automobile Manufacturers Association (JAMA), Suzuki is Japan’s second-largest manufacturer of small cars and trucks.
- Swedwood/Ikea The Swedwood Group (http://www.swedwood.com/) is an industrial group within the IKEA (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IKEA) Group of companies. Swedwood’s primary task is to ensure production capacity for IKEA. This is accomplished by establishing and operating sawmills, component and furniture production units strategically located relative markets and/or raw materials supply. Swedwood has more than 40 production units and offices in 10 countries in three continents.
- ThermoKing Thermo King Corporation (http://www.europe.thermoking.com/index.html, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thermo_King_Corporation), a unit of Ingersoll Rand Company Limited, is a manufacturer of transport temperature control systems for trucks, trailers, shipboard containers and railway cars as well as HVAC systems for bus, shuttle and passenger rail applications.
Thermo King offers a comprehensive range of product solutions specifically designed for the transport temperature control industry. The company implements research and development of market-leading innovative solutions to offer their customers the most reliable, efficient and effective products.
- Universal Laser System Universal Laser Systems (http://www.ulsinc.com/) has been advancing the application of modern CO2 laser technology since 1988. R&D efforts have resulted in numerous patents, with several pending, in continual pursuit to develop and enhance laser systems that benefit the customer. The R&D philosophy and execution is based upon designing highly modular platforms that can be easily configured with interchangeable laser power cartridges and field upgradeable system options. This robust system configuration capability, unique to Universal, gives customers the flexibility and investment protection to optimize laser systems as their business evolves.
- Villeroy and Bosch Villeroy & Bosch (http://www.villeroy-boch.com/en/us/home/the-company/about-villeroy-boch.html) is a highly innovative company with a time-honored tradition. It is one of the most important brands in Germany, Europe and indeed the world. Since its origins over 260 years ago, the ceramics manufacturing company founded in 1748 has developed into an international lifestyle brand.
Villeroy & Boch is represented in125 countries around the world and has production facilities in Europe, Mexico and Thailand. Villeroy & Boch focuses its business activities in the Company Divisions ‘Bathroom & Wellness’ and ‘Tableware’. The diverse, complete solutions of the product range convince consumers as well as designers and architects in every respect.
- Visa Visa Inc. (http://corporate.visa.com/index.shtml, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Visa_Inc.) is a global payments technology company. It facilitates electronic funds transfers throughout the world, most commonly through Visa-branded credit card and debit cards. Visa does not issue cards, extend credit or set rates and fees for consumers; rather, Visa provides financial institutions with Visa-branded payment products that they then use to offer credit, debit, prepaid and cash-access programs to their customers.
- Yamaha Yamaha Corporation (http://www.yamaha-motor.com/corporate/company/companyhome/home.aspx, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yamaha_Corporation) is a multinational corporation and conglomerate based in Japan with a wide range of products and services, predominantly musical instruments, electronics, motorcycles and power sports equipment.